General terms and Conditions (GTC)/cancellation policy (see § 8 GTC)/Data protection declaration (S. § 3 GTC)
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following terms and conditions are part of any contract between the company Evora Cosmetic & Wellness GmbH, Einsteinstraße 4, 63868 Groß Rampart Stadt
represented by its managing director Hans Matousek, Business resident there (hereinafter: Evora) and the customer.
(2) Evora will provide your services solely on the basis of these terms and conditions.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of the goods, especially on the Internet, is not yet a binding offer of Evora.
(2) A contract is only concluded with a written order confirmation or by the delivery of the goods by Evora.
§ 3 Data Protection declaration
(1) Evora uses the data communicated by the customer (title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, bank details) in accordance with the provisions of German data privacy law.
(2) The personal data of the customer are used exclusively for the settlement of the contract concluded between the parties, for example for billing purposes. A further use of the customer data for purposes of advertising, market research or for the needs-based design of the offers does not take place.
(3) with the termination and/or in the case of a single order of the complete settlement of the contract, which includes the full payment of the agreed fees, the data of the customer, which must be kept for legal reasons, deleted this Data is no longer available for further use. Otherwise, the data will be deleted if the customer has not expressly agreed to further processing and use of his data. In the event of consent, the customer may request, modify or delete the stored data at Evora at any time and revoke his consent at any time.
(4) If the customer wishes further information or wishes to delete his data, a support is available at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 4 Terms of delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the delivery takes place ex warehouse.
(2) In the case of the indication of an incorrect delivery address or a wrong addressee, Evora will incur additional shipping costs, these costs shall be replaced by the customer, unless he is not responsible for the incorrect information.
§ 5 Terms of payment
1) The purchase price is due immediately with the conclusion of the contract. Payment of the first order (starter sets and initial equipment) is basically done by pre-transfer, cash on delivery or PayPal.
In addition, after the initial order, you can process additional orders by direct debit. For this we need a declaration of consent with your database data.
(Precondition. Positive Schufaauskunft)
(2) If the customer orders directly from Evora, the payments must be made exclusively to the Evora. In such cases, technical advisers or other representatives of the Evora are not entitled to receive or forward payments from the customer.
(3) All prices are inclusive of the legal value added tax. ');
(4) All shipping costs, in particular packaging, transport costs, transport insurance and deliveries, unless otherwise agreed in writing, shall be at the customer's expense. All prices and ancillary costs are calculated according to the price lists applied at Evora at the time of delivery and dispatch.
(5) In the case of late payment, the customer is obligated to pay default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate to Evora if he is a consumer (§ 13 BGB). If the customer is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB), § 5 para 5 p. 1 is valid with the proviso that the default interest rate is 8 percentage points above the base interest rate.
(6) Regardless of § 5 (5), Evora shall be entitled to prove a higher damage caused by default and other damage.
(7) The customer is only entitled to set-off if the counterclaims are undisputed or legally valid.
§ 6 retention of title
The goods remain the property of Evora until full payment has been made.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) in respect of the warranty, the legal provisions shall apply in so far as no derogation has been agreed in § 7 (2) to (4).
(2) The limitation period for claims arising from the liability for material defects is 24 months and begins with the handover of the purchased item. If the customer is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB), the period is 12 months from the handover of the goods.
(3) For merchants, the legal provisions, examination and complaint obligations under the HGB apply.
Status of the GTC: 22.10.2010